Philly Street Racing

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Philly Street Racing

2/4/07
to give you a little history, i've been involved in Philly Street Racing since in or about 2000. i just my first car then a 1992 Honda Civic Si Hatchback. i had that until 04. i started heavily attendting drag racing in 04 when i bought a 1991 Acura Integra. unlike other area's ( and i know people ), as far as philly street racing goes, you just show up in a certain area and start following cars. ALL RACING DONE ON CLOSED STREETS BY PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS. DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OF THIS. SERIOUSLY.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

that's my acura hangin in some random parking lot. i started going down every fri/sat/sun, racing anyone and anybody. here's some good stuff to look at:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
that's me in winter of 05 flaggin on 61st in Philly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
here's another one of me flagging.



this is me racing in the right lane on !@#st, and my opponent is my friend Jeff with the Black Civic Hatch. just an idea of how it all works.



this was a private race, not all the racing happens in public. this is on !@#th street sometime in 06. Corvette vs. old school ford truck. Money run, but we don't need to get into all that. my friend Matt taped this.



this is me in a 3 way. it's 3 lanes. i'm in the middle by boy pingo is on the right, and sin is on the left.



this is me flaggin at the meadows. mike's civic on left , matt civic on right. this is for $100. couple spectators, all business. matt on right wins. i can't post this road. it's known, but i got beat down by cops in the area while fleeing from racing. whoops.

i'll add more stuff as i go to the races throughout the semester!
Cheers!

C-DoGG



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Anonymous said...

Hey dogg....I kinda found you....luv Shibbo X

Anonymous said...

Yo C_I found You! Nice Write Up of the Races Hot stuff Dude. You should get Back in touch for Real stats. You know the New whip is fast as sound. DAs Right Home, Civil is Cut up bout to goto the Scrap Yards Sundays are where its At Now plus Much Much More Real Racing Get Back in this game Rock star